Shipping instructions for saddles.
|We recommend using UPS (Not the U.S. postal service).
Office Depot carry suitable boxes for the saddles 18″ x18″ x 24″ works well for most sizes.
Please visit https://www.ups.com and print your shipping label on their website.
- Shipping address;
Master’s saddlery LLC
27047 WCR 76
Tel. (970) 454 3556
- Remove all fittings (stirrup leathers irons etc) and tie a label onto the saddle stating
name, address, telephone number and repair required.
- Put on saddle cover ( If available) and wrap the saddle in bubble wrap or old towels. The
cantle and pommel need protecting.
- Use a thick card board box in new/good condition that the saddle comfortably fit’s into.Fill any gaps with paper such as old news paper.
- Please DO NOT use shipping peanuts. Additional charges will be added should you do so.
- Should you have a choice, please DO NOT request signature. We cannot always be available to sign for packages. However we do understand that for saddles insured over a $ amount do need a signature. This may delay the delivery.
- Please E-mail us at email@example.com with the tracking number so we can track it’s progress this end.
Phone: (970) 454 3556 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org